Monday, October 22, 2007

verrrry interesting

So someone threw a photo my way today, a Pagosa Springs longtime resident. They stumbled across my blog, I guess because I mentioned their city in it, and they thought Janna looked familiar. They sent me this snapshot and asked if the woman in it was the same woman. Well, not only is the woman on the right Janna, but...

...that office, I'm pretty doggone sure, is the same office that "Jenn" "Alice" and "Bean's" wife "Connie" are in with "Jesse's" llama. Y'know, the office that "Jesse" said was the AP office in Aspen. Y'know, the one that Janna said AP asked her to open? The one AP says doesn't exist, never existed? This office is apparently of a little Pagosa Springs magazine called Connection. I'll have to look them up and see if they remember the llama.

Let's do a little comparison, shall we?

The photo I got today:


The photo "Jesse" sent me:


The angle of the roof, that drafting table. Ayup, same place.

And hey, that blonde gal looks mighty familiar. Something about the hair.

Today's photo:


The photo "Jesse" sent me.


I'd say that the woman on the left is "Jesse's" young would-be girlfriend, "No. 3" or "Lesley" in "Jesse's" blog. Lookit that hair, and the heart-shaped face. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. I wonder what her real name is.

And hey, Janna, what's with the toupee?

(Edited to add: and of course, she's at a computer. Wonder who she's conning on it?)