Tuesday, March 11, 2014

fun fun fun

So, part of my period of reflection included going back in time and re-reading this blog. I thought, "did it really begin this abruptly?" and yeah, it seems abrupt now, even to me, and I was mired in the ridiculousness. Looks like I have some 'splainin' to do.

This blog is called Piece of Fakey because the original blog name "Piece of Cakey" was the blog of "Jesse's" dumb, adorably goofy friend, "Cakey."

After Janna got found out, all of "Jesse's" friends' blogs went a little crazy. Their one purpose was to cover Janna's considerable ass, posts and comments would appear and disappear within minutes - she'd confuse the blogs and put up a post in the wrong "voice."

Eventually, the Cakey one just disappeared altogether, Janna must've thought deleting it was the best thing to do. But I thought, "I wonder if that blog link is obtainable now?" And it was. It was the perfect platform for me to expose Janna for the fraud she is.

What seems abrupt at first glance now was completely understandable to people who'd borne witness to the whole "Jesse" saga, from beginning to terrible end. I never expected to get to the point where it could be used as a tool to prevent future Jannafestations from taking root. But here we are.

I've started futzing around with a timeline, but really, almost a decade since this whole travesty began, does it really matter?

No comments: