Sunday, April 21, 2013

time, she flies

I know, it's been a while. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

I need to catch up on a bunch of emails, I see. I promise I'll get to them over the next few weeks, unless something in my real life interrupts.

Here's a little fun fact for you to chew on. John M is not only still alive, he's a happily married grandfather. Not surprisingly, he looks like "Jesse" but older.

He dodged a bullet getting Janna out of his life before she could wreck it completely.

And, ladies, so did we.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! I've been thinking about you and hoping that you're okay. It's been so so so long since I've checked your Janna blog, but maybe because it's Halloween and everyone is pretending to be someone they aren't today, she popped into my head. Seems like your life is back on track and going well. I can hardly believe my episode with the dark one was nearly 20 years ago. Stay well!