Sunday, October 21, 2007

chill pill

Hey hey hey, friends and sympathizers. I don't want to hear another word about calling or emailing Janna to give her shit. I won't post those comments or respond to those emails. Doing these things will accomplish nothing. I regretted posting her information almost directly after doing it, which, if you'll note, is why I deleted it. Plus, the last thing I need is to have a reason to feel sorry for her, and if anything's gonna do it, that will. Awright?

Feel free to post links to this blog on your blogs, or to opine in your own public or private forum, but can the rest. Believe me, a well-phrased opinion and her name in yet one more place in internets-land will do more to nip her activities in the bud than mail or phone calls will.

So, to recap, thanks, but no thanks.

No comments: